The September edition of FACTion can now be downloaded from here
In this edition you will find news about:-
- Successful Appeals
- New Scotland Shows Old Scotland the Way – the Novia Scotia Experience
- Life as Abuse
- Falsely Accused North Wales Man Awarded £89,000
- Coventry Teacher Unfairly Sacked
- Why Did These Two Men Have to Go to Prison?
- Kerelaw Schhol – an alternative View
- Honoured Head Teacher Calls for Change in the Law
- Home Affairs Select Committee to Review Workings of the Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Northern Ireland’s Childrens’ Commissioner Rapped for Misleading Reporting of Accusation
- Letter Page – Megan’s Law
- In My Opinion – there is nothing like a dame!