F.A.C.T. exists to:-
- support carers, teachers, other professionals (and their respective families) who have been falsely accused and/or wrongly convicted of abuse or misconduct.
We do this by providing direct support, information and by providing an opportunity for members to meet each other and to attend our conferences.
- campaign on their behalf for improvements in investigative practice and for reform of the criminal justice system.
We do this by
- engaging with politicians and relevant civil servants
- taking direct and indirect action throughout the UK
- raising awareness by
- promoting, encouraging and supporting research into issues relating to false allegations.
F.A.C.T. much prefers rational argument and debate than militant action.
To ensure the best possible levels of support we recommend you apply for membership without delay. This will provide you with access to a members only section* of the website which contains useful information about what YOU can do if you, or someone close to you, has been falsely accused
If you would like to know about what we do, or want to know more consider joining FACT, or volunteering to be an ambassador for F.A.C.T.
* due on-line soon