F.A.C.T’s campaign objectives can be summarised as follows:-
- release of innocent prisoners wrongly convicted of child abuse with their convictions quashed;
- quashing of the convictions of innocent, former prisoners wrongly convicted of child/adult abuse;
- clearing the names of innocent people falsely accused of child/adult abuse, whether charged or not;
- clearing the names of innocent people cleared of child/adult abuse by criminal investigation but affected by civil actions or action by safeguarding agencies or employers;
- removal of the names of innocent people from the sex offenders register and other lists, including those compiled unofficially; and
- preventing other innocent people being falsely accused of child/adult abuse in the future.
For further information see: